December 31, 2022
February 4, 2023
The shows will be held in the Diamond 7 Indoor. Diamond 7 features 200+ stalls, arena, warm-up area, holding area, bleachers and kitchen all under one roof. The facility has plenty of parking for trailers and larger rigs. The home cooked food is absolutely delicious, you won't want to miss it. The arena is fully insulated making comfortable on cold days.
36 Deardorff Road, Dillsburg PA 17019
Classes are $15 per class if you pre-enter at least 7 days before the show. The day of the show classes will be $18 per class.
December 31, 2022 - Chrissy Dewey
February 4, 2023 - Carol Kessel, USEF "r" Judge
LEADLINE: Riders may not show in any other divisions/classes, all ages allowed. Riders may be asked questions by the judge or asked to drop their reins and pick them up correctly. Judged on Equitation and suitability. Sponsored by American Home Medical.
1. Leadline Walk
2. Leadline Walk Trot
3. Off Lead Line (along with trainer)
YOUNGER BEGINNER RIDER WALK TROT EQUITATION: Riders may not cross enter into any canter classes or divisions that contain cantering. Open to riders 13 years old or younger. Judged on manners, equitation and suitability of mount to rider. More emphasis is to be placed on the rider then on the horse. Sponsored by TrailGuard Inc.
4. Walk Trot (Trainers May Stand in Ring)
5. Walk Trot
6. Walk Trot Figure 8 (will be asked to trot figure 8 individually)
7. Walk Trot Poles (will be asked to trot 4 poles individually)
OLDER BEGINNER RIDER WALK TROT EQUITATION: Riders may not cross enter into any canter classes or divisions that contain cantering. Open to riders 14 years old or older. Judged on manners, equitation and suitability of mount to rider. More emphasis is to be placed on the rider then on the horse. Sponsored by CWD Saddles
8. Walk Trot (Trainers May Stand in Ring)
9. Walk Trot
10. Walk Trot Figure 8 (will be asked to trot figure 8 individually)
11. Walk Trot Poles (will be asked to trot 4 poles individually)
BEGINNER MOUNT: Horses in their first two years of showing and have not won more than 3 blue ribbons. Adults may ride ponies. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance and soundness. Consideration made for the mounts ability to be a good hunter in the future. Sponsored by VetCheck of York OPENING SOON.
12. Beginner Mount Walk Trot
13. Beginner Mount Walk Trot
14. Beginner Mount Poles (trot over 4 poles)
15. Beginner Mount Crossrail (2 crossrails)
PLEASURE HORSE/PONY Level 1: Adults may ride ponies. Pleasure Level 1 may not cross enter into Pleasure Level 2. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance, soundness and how “pleasurable” the ride appears. Sponsored by Tribute Equine Nutrition.
16. Pleasure Level 1 Walk Trot
17. Pleasure Level 1 Walk Trot
18. Pleasure Level 1 Figure 8
PLEASURE HORSE/PONY Level 2: Adults may ride ponies. Pleasure Level 2 may not cross enter into Pleasure Level 1. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance, soundness and how “pleasurable” the ride appears. Sponsored by Cedarline Equine Services
19. Pleasure Level 2 Walk Trot Canter
20. Pleasure Level 2 Walk Trot Canter
21. Pleasure Level 2 Figure 8 (may include canter)
*******Schooling Break for Short/Long Stirrup*******
SHORT STIRRUP EQUITATION: Open to riders age 13 and under. Judged on manners, equitation and suitability of mount to rider, 50% on rider, 50% on mount. Sponsored by Paradise Acres Corgis of Dover.
22. Short Stirrup Walk Trot
23. Short Stirrup Walk Trot
24. Short Stirrup Walk Trot Canter
25. Short Stirrup 4 Crossrails (may trot or canter)
LONG STIRRUP EQUITATION: Open to riders age 14 and up, no professionals allowed. Judged on manners, equitation and suitability of mount to rider, 50% on rider, 50% on mount.
26. Long Stirrup Walk Trot
27. Long Stirrup Walk Trot
28. Long Stirrup Walk Trot Canter
29. Long Stirrup 4 Crossrails (may trot or canter)
*******Schooling Break for Crossrail Hunter*******
CROSSRAIL HUNTER: Open to any age rider. Trotting is permitted, horse/rider combination may not cross enter into any other jumping classes/divisions jumping higher than crossrails. Adults may ride ponies. Simple changes permitted. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance and soundness.
30. Crossrail Hunter (4 crossrails)
31. Crossrail Hunter (8 crossrails)
32. Crossrail Hunter (8 crossrails)
33. Crossrail Under Saddle
*******Schooling Break for Hopeful Hunter*******
HOPEFUL HUNTER: Open to any age rider. Adults may ride ponies. Fences up to 2ft. Simple changes permitted. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance and soundness. Sponsored by TrailGuard Inc.
34. Hopeful Hunter (4 Fences)
35. Hopeful Hunter (8 Fences)
36. Hopeful Hunter (8 Fences)
37. Hopeful Hunter Under Saddle
*******Schooling Break for Open Hunter*******
OPEN HUNTER: Open to any age rider. Adults may ride ponies. Rider picks height (2'3" or 2’6” or 3”). To be judged on suitability, manners, performance, and soundness.
38. Open Hunter (4 Fences)
39. Open Hunter (8 Fences)
40. Open Hunter (8 Fences)
41. Open Hunter Under Saddle
CHILD/ADULT MEDAL: Open to horses and ponies ridden by a junior or an adult amateur. Riders will show over a medal type course. Will run as an open card and is available at the following heights: crossrail, 2’, 2’6”, or 3’.
42. Child/Adult Medal
SPECIAL CLASSES: We will run one special class at each show! Special classes will run at approximately noon at each show. Announcements will be made the day of the show as to exactly when these classes will take place. Please mark the Special class as “A” on your entry form. The cost of the Special Class is $20 and special prizes will be given out.
Adult Leadline – Held on December 31, 2022. Open to adults of all ages who are not showing in any off line classes at this show. Adults ride, kids lead the horse/pony. Show attire is not required. To be judged on equitation of the rider. This is a walk only class. Riders may be asked to two-point. The Adult Leadline entry may be added to an existing entry form for that particular horse, please make a note of who will be riding.
Lure the “Pony” – Held on February 4, 2023. Bring your horse/pony and a small bucket to the ring and try to lure your horse/pony over a course of jumps. Accuracy is not judged, the fastest time wins! You may not touch your horse/pony while the timer is running and you have 30 seconds to catch your horse/pony at the end or you will be eliminated. Depending on interest we may limit the number of entries in this class so we encourage you to pre-enter!
1. All Pre-Entries must be received at least 7 days prior to show date, NO exceptions. A completed entry form and coggins in required for pre-entry. Payment is not required until the day of the show (except to reserve overnight stalls). Please send pre-entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the memo line please write “Show Pre-Entry [Show Date].”
2. Day and overnight stalls are available. Overnight stalls must be paid in full before the show and an estimated time of arrival must be given to show staff. No refunds will be given for overnight stalls after reservation. Check payable to Robinson Equestrian or Venmo are accepted for stall reservations.
3. Prizes will be given to Champion of each division at each show.
4. A $15 grounds/office fee will be assessed for each entry blank (horse/rider combination)
5. Ribbons to 6th place. Champion and Reserve awarded to all hunter/equitation divisions. Ties will be broken by points over fences or by the most difficult class.
6. Negative Coggins required within one year.
7. The ring will be open for schooling from 7:45am-8:45am and at designated schooling breaks.
8. All entrants must sign a release of liability before showing. Any rider under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian signature.
9. ASTM/SEI approved helmets and proper footwear must be worn at all times while mounted.
10. Show management reserves the right to cancel, split or combine any class/division the day of the show.
11. For show purposes the age of the rider is as of December 1, 2022.
12. Casual show attire. Jackets are not required. Polos and nice looking half chaps are acceptable. Traditional hunter/jumper/equitation tack is required. Martingales are prohibited in all flat classes.
13. No stallions allowed on the show premises.
14. All fence heights are approximate.
15. Dangerous or unsportsmanlike conduct in the schooling ring, during breaks, or while competing, AND/OR lack of soundness or condition is cause for dismissal from the class or show, at the discretion of the judge and/or the show management.
16. Scratches for a refund must be done before the class begins.
17. All dogs on the show grounds must be on a leash no longer then 6ft. Show management reserves the right to have the dog removed from the show grounds for any reason.
18. Delicious homemade food will be available in the heated kitchen!
Stalls are available for purchase at all shows.
Day Stall - $55 includes 1 bag of bedding
Overnight/Weekend Stall - $75 includes 2 bags of bedding and free schooling the night before the show
Overnight/Weekend stalls are only available with pre-registration. Overnight stalls must be pre-paid and an estimated time of arrival must be given. Pre-payment may be made via check (payable to Robinson Equestrian) or Venmo.
Holly Marie Photography will be at both shows taking pictures!
Photos from the first show can be viewed here: https://hollyjones.passgallery.com/-robinsonequestriannewyearseveshow/gallery
Photos from our February 4 show can be viewed here: https://hollyjones.passgallery.com/-robinsonequestrianfeb4thshow/gallery
Ribbons from 1st through 6th will be given out for each class. Larger classes may be placed to 8th.
Additional ribbons and prizes given to Champion and Reserve in each division. Prizes include C4 belts, coolers, saddle pads, hats, and more!
If you purchase a weekend or day stall you will be entered into a drawing for door prizes!
Thank you to the following sponsors for their generous donations of prizes for divisions. Please support our sponsors as a thank you for their support.
Sunday's Mill Company and Tribute Equine Nutrition
Tina Clepper, independent sales rep. for TrailGuard Inc
Tractor Supply Company
Paradise Acres Corgis of Dover