January 24, 2021 and February 6, 2021
The shows will be held in the Diamond 7 Indoor. Diamond 7 features 200+ stalls, arena, warm-up area, holding area, bleachers and kitchen all under one roof. The facility has plenty of parking for trailers and larger rigs. The home cooked food is absolutely delicious, you won't want to miss it.
36 Deardorff Road, Dillsburg PA 17019
Classes are $15 per class if you pre-enter at least 7 days before the show. The day of the show classes will be $18 per class.
ADULT LEADLINE: January Show ONLY. A Fun Class where children lead their parents on horseback. One class, riders will be asked to walk around the ring with their leader, demonstrate a two point, and answer questions from the judge. Judged on equitation. Proper show attire is not required but encouraged. Helmets are required. Please mark on your entry form as class “A.” This can be combined with the child’s entry form.
LEADLINE: Riders may not show in any other divisions/classes, all ages allowed.
1. Leadline Walk
2. Leadline Walk Trot
3. Off Lead Line (along with trainer)
BEGINNER RIDER WALK TROT EQUITATION: Riders may not cross enter into any canter classes or divisions that contain cantering. Judged on manners, equitation and suitability of mount to rider. More emphasis is to be placed on the rider then on the horse.
4. Walk Trot (Trainers May Stand in Ring)
5. Walk Trot
6. Walk Trot Figure 8 (will be asked to trot figure 8 individually)
7. Walk Trot Poles (will be asked to trot 4 poles individually)
BEGINNER MOUNT: Horses in their first two years of showing and have not won more than 3 blue ribbons. Adults may ride ponies. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance and soundness. Consideration made for the mounts ability to be a good hunter in the future.
8. Beginner Mount Walk Trot
9. Beginner Mount Walk Trot Canter
10. Beginner Mount Poles (trot over 4 poles)
11. Beginner Mount Crossrail (2 crossrails)
PLEASURE HORSE/PONY Level 1: Adults may ride ponies. Pleasure Level 1 may not cross enter into Pleasure Level 2. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance, soundness and how “pleasurable” the ride appears.
12. Pleasure Level 1 Walk Trot
13. Pleasure Level 1 Walk Trot
14. Pleasure Level 1 Figure 8
PLEASURE HORSE/PONY Level 2: Adults may ride ponies. Pleasure Level 2 may not cross enter into Pleasure Level 1. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance, soundness and how “pleasurable” the ride appears.
15. Pleasure Level 2 Walk Trot
16. Pleasure Level 2 Walk Trot Canter
17. Pleasure Level 2 Figure 8 (will include canter)
SHORT/LONG STIRRUP EQUITATION: Will split if entries permit. Short Stirrup is 13 and under, Long Stirrup is 14 and up, no professionals allowed. Judged on manners, equitation and suitability of mount to rider, 50% on rider, 50% on mount.
18. Short/Long Stirrup Walk Trot
19. Short/Long Stirrup Walk Trot
20. Short/Long Stirrup Walk Trot Canter
21. Short/Long Stirrup 4 Crossrails (may trot or canter)
*******Schooling Break for Crossrail/Open Hunter*******
CROSSRAIL HUNTER: Open to any age rider. Trotting is permitted, horse/rider combination may not cross enter into any other jumping classes/divisions jumping higher than crossrails. To be judged on suitability, manners, performance and soundness.
22. Crossrail Hunter (4 crossrails)
23. Crossrail Hunter (8 crossrails)
24. Crossrail Hunter (8 crossrails)
25. Crossrail Under Saddle
OPEN HUNTER: Open to any age rider. Rider picks height (2’, 2’6” or 3”). To be judged on suitability, manners, performance and soundness.
26. Open Hunter (4 Fences)
27. Open Hunter (8 Fences)
28. Open Hunter (8 Fences)
29. Open Hunter Under Saddle
Jumpers may warmup in ring during break but may not school over fences. One schooling fence will be provided for warm up purposes.
Optimum Time Classes: An optimum time will be set for the course. The rider with the fewest jumping faults and that is closest to the optimum time will be the winner.
Fast Time Classes: Horse/rider combination with the fastest time and fewest jumping faults will be the winner. One round, no “jump off.”
STARTING JUMPERS: Open to all ages. “Fences” will be poles on the ground, this is a timed event but cantering will be prohibited in this division.
30. Starting Jumpers Optimum Time
31. Starting Jumpers Fast Time
PUDDLE JUMPERS: Open to all ages. Fences are all crossrails.
32. Crossrail Jumpers Optimum Time
33. Crossrail Jumpers Fast Time
PUDDLE JUMPERS: Open to all ages. Fences up to 2’.
34. Puddle Jumpers Optimum Time
35. Puddle Jumpers Fast Time
HOPEFUL JUMPERS: Open to all ages. Rider picks Fences up to 2’6” or 3’.
36. Hopeful Jumpers Optimum Time
37. Hopeful Jumpers Fast Time
1. All Pre-Entries must be received at least 7 days prior to show date, NO exceptions. A completed entry form and coggins in required for pre-entry. Payment is not required until the day of the show (except to reserve overnight stalls). Please send pre-entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the memo line please write “Show Pre-Entry [Show Date].”
2. Day and overnight stalls are available. Overnight stalls must be paid in full before the show and an estimated time of arrival must be given to show staff. No refunds will be given for overnight stalls after reservation. Check payable to Robinson Equestrian or Venmo are accepted for stall reservations.
3. A $10 grounds/office fee will be assessed for each entry blank (horse/rider combination)
4. Ribbons to 6th place. Champion and Reserve awarded to all hunter/equitation divisions. Ties will be broken by points over fences or by the most difficult class. Jumper classes will give a small payback in fast time classes if 3 or more riders compete in that class.
5. Negative Coggins required within one year.
6. The ring will be open for schooling from 7:45am-8:45am and at designated schooling breaks.
7. All entrants must sign a release of liability before showing. Any rider under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian signature.
8. ASTM/SEI approved helmets and proper footwear must be worn at all times while mounted.
9. Show management reserves the right to cancel or combine any class/division.
10. For show purposes the age of the rider is as of January 1, 2021.
11. Casual show attire. Jackets are not required. Polos and nice looking half chaps are acceptable. Traditional hunter/jumper tack is required. Martingales are prohibited in all flat classes.
12. No stallions allowed on the show premises.
13. All fence heights are approximate.
14. Dangerous or unsportsmanlike conduct in the schooling ring, during breaks, or while competing, AND/OR lack of soundness or condition is cause for dismissal from the class or show, at the discretion of the judge and/or the show management.
15. Scratches for a refund must be done before the class begins.
16. All dogs on the show grounds must be on a leash no longer then 6ft. Show management reserves the right to have the dog removed from the show grounds for any reason.
17. Delicious homemade food will be available in the heated kitchen!